Founder & President
Paul Denz is the Founder and President of Northside Development Company. He has been in the Real Estate Industry for 30 years and in that time he has developed over 3,000,000 square feet of commercial and residential property worth in excess of $100,000,000. As president, he is responsible for the strategic direction of the company, overall management, the pursuit of new development opportunities and financing activities across all business platforms. Mr. Denz has completed his undergraduate studies at Boston University and received a B.A. degree.
Charities Mr. Denz has been a part of include:
- University of New Haven
- New Haven Police Benevolent Association
- New Haven Police Emerald Society
- Big Brother and Big Sisters of Connecticut
- Easter Seals Goodwill Industries
Chief Operating Officer
Christopher Vigilante is the Chief Operating Officer of Northside Development Company, where he leads the day to day financial management of the company. He is also involved in the development process from planning, financial forecasting, government approvals, construction forecasting. Mr. Vigilante has been with Northside Development Company for 12 years and in the Real Estate Industry for 15 years. During the 15 years, Mr. Vigilante has been involved with developing in excess $65,000,000 worth of real estate.
Charities Mr. Vigilante has worked with or donated to include:
- Habitat for Humanity
- March of Dimes
- American Red Cross
- Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital
- Mr. Vigilante has also coordinated and delivered in excess of 30,000 meals served on Thanksgiving Day
Awards Mr. Vigilante has earned include:
- Congressional Recognition Certificate presented by Connecticut Representative Rosa DeLauro.
- Alderman Certificate for Community Service
- Award for Outstanding Contribution presented by the New Haven Police Department
- Board of Zoning Appeals – Member for 5 years
Alexander Marathas is the Project Support of Northside Development Company. Mr. Marathas is responsible for site selection, government approvals, property management, and community liaison. Mr. Marathas has been with Northside Development Company for 12 years and in the Real Estate Industry for 15 years. Mr. Marathas has completed his undergraduate studies at Fairfield University and received a B.A. degree.
Local organizations Mr. Marathas is a part of include:
- Downtown New Haven & East Rock Management Team.
- Former President & Treasurer of the Upper State Street Association.
- Philanthropic organization Mr. Marathas has donated to include:
- ALS Foundation
- The National Public Radio