195 Church Street
- Purchased in November of 2015 with 40% vacancy
- 244,000 sqft Class A 18-story office building
- Constructed in 1974
- Located on the New Haven green
- First floor renovations to begin Summer of 2016
The Exchange Building
123-127 Church Street, New Haven
- Purchased in May 2015 with 75% vacancy
- 40,000 sqft Class A office building
- Originally constructed in 1840
- 2nd to 4th floor is Square 9 Softworks
- First floor houses a CVS
Waterford CVS Shopping Plaza and 20,000 s.f. of retail
104-106 Boston Post Road, Waterford
- Purchase and demolition of shopping center
- Construction of CVS pharmacy, Starbucks, CitiFinancial and Subway
Thames Landing Condominiums 87 Units
64 Scotch Cap Road, Quaker Hill
- Purchase of bank REO & remaining development rights
- 54 units completed & sold to date
96 Orange Street
- Development includes: 18,000 s.f. DaVita Healthcare Center, 150 space parking garage, Art Gallery
Savin Court Apartments
783 Savin Avenue, West Haven
- Renovation of existing apartments to dormitories for University of New Haven
91 Church Street
- Recently completed renovation of 15,000 s.f. historic building.
- Boutique building complete with: Five Guys Burgers and high end apartment units
1209-1225 Campbell Avenue, West Haven
- 25,000 s.f. of classroom & labs renovated and leased to the University of New Haven
- Recent design with approval for 40,000 s.f. office building & 300 space parking garage
- Construction to begin in 2016
Aldi Foods Shopping Center
465 Foxon Boulevard, New Haven
- Purchased as a quarry development of 50,000 s.f. retail center including: Aldi Supermarket, TD Bank, AutoZone & Goodwill Industries.
Foxon Boulevard and Eastern Street, New Haven
- This development included purchasing city, state, and federal property in order to construct a Free Standing 14,500 s.f. Walgreens Drugstore.
Jordan Brook Condominiums
22 Miner Lane, Waterford
- Planned, rezoned and received approvals for condominium development
7-Eleven Convenience Store
Foxon Boulevard, New Haven
- This project involved the purchase and demolition of a used car business and construction of a 3,000 s.f. convenience store.
Campbell Avenue Apartments – 35 units Market Rate
Campbell Avenue, West Haven
- This development was purchased and renovated and stabilized to Market Rate Units.
832 Chapel Street
- Future home of 100 apartment units. During the planning and development phase it is an interim 100 space parking lot. This project will commence in late 2016.
Congress Avenue, New Haven
- This property was converted from a public middle school into offices for this non-profit drug rehabilitation center.
SWC Chapel and Orange Streets , New Haven
- This assembled development includes a partnership with The City of New Haven and a Northside owned property. Northside is in the planning stage of a 5 story ground up mixed use development to include 40 rental units and retail. Construction anticipated to commence in the fall 2016.
The Lincoln Building – Mixed Use
Chapel Street , New Haven
- This building was purchased with 24 existing residential units, a Block Buster video and additional retail.